We are so excited to welcome you back to campus!
Reunion Weekend Schedule:
Friday, August 12:
- 4:00 – 8:00 pm: Reception. All Class Social All alumni and friends/family of alumni are invited to join us in Cathedral’s North Building community room and outdoor patio for happy hour. Our concessions will be open with snacks and beverages. Take a self-guided tour of campus while you’re here, or come back on Saturday for guided tours starting at 11 am.
Saturday, August 13:
- 10:00 am: 40th and Beyond Brunch. All alumni celebrating their 40th reunion or beyond are invited to this catered brunch, held in Cathedral’s North Building. A short program will be included, and we’ll have lots of memorabilia on display!
- 11:00 – 2:00 pm: Tour your alma mater! Join a small group for a guided tour, or explore the Cathedral campus on your own. Our doors will be open for you to take a walk down memory lane.
- Evening: Individual Class Reunions. The following graduating classes have planned a gathering at a local restaurant, bar, or private location for the evening. If you don’t see your class listed and want to help organize a gathering, reach out to Marit Hartjes Ortega ’97 at firstname.lastname@example.org or (320) 257-2121.
- Class of 1958: More information to come – stay tuned
- Class of 1967: Friday, August 12, 2022, 6:00 pm – 1:00 am, St. Cloud Eagles Club (730 41st Ave N, St. Cloud) – Click here to purchase your ticket
- Class of 1972: August 13, 5:00 – 10:00 pm, Coyote Moon (400 55th Ave SE St. Cloud) – Click here to purchase your ticket
- Class of 1982: August 20, starting at 2:00 pm, Lake Home of Jessie and Gary Rieder (call Marit at 320-257-2121 for the address)
- Class of 1997: August 13, 6:00 pm – 1:00 am, Great River Bowl (208 2nd St S, Sartell) – Click here to purchase your ticket
- Class of 2017: August 13, 3:00 – 7:00 pm, Val Smith Park (425 1st Street NE, Sartell) – Click here for more information
Sunday, August 14:
- 9:45 am: Mass at St. Mary’s Cathedral in downtown St. Cloud dedicated to Cathedral alumni.
We cannot wait to welcome you back!
*Please note: When you go to check out for registration, instead of saying “Pay,” the website will say, “Donate via Bank Account” or “Donate via Credit Card.” You do have the option to make a donation if you like, but the registration and ticket fees are not tax-deductible.
Prefer to pay by cash or check when you arrive? Simply call us to RSVP and we’ll add your name to our guest list! Contact Marit Hartjes Ortega ’97 at email@example.com or (320) 257-2121. If you need to leave a message please leave your full name and the names of any guests who will be attending with you, along with which events you plan on attending.
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:August 12, 2022
- Start Time:4:00pm
- End Date:August 14, 2022
- End Time:12:00pm
- Location:Cathedral - NEW North Building!