After a year of not gathering, we are so excited to welcome you back to campus!
We appreciate your patience as we plan a safe event for everyone in attendance. Since we were unable to celebrate last year, this year is a DOUBLE reunion weekend! It’s also the very first alumni event in our NEW North building!
Reunion Weekend Schedule:
Friday, August 13:
- 4:00 – 8:00 pm: Reception. ALL alumni and friends/family of alumni are invited to join us in Cathedral’s new North building Community Room and outdoor patio for a casual dinner and happy hour. We will have the Lily’s Wings and Things food truck and Mr. Twisty’s ice cream food truck on-site, and we’ll be serving pop, wine, beer, and hard seltzer. The cost of this event is $10, which includes five food or drink tickets valued at $3.00 each.
Saturday, August 14:
- 10:00 am: 40th and Beyond Brunch. All alumni celebrating their 40th reunion or beyond are invited to this catered brunch, held in Cathedral’s new North Building. A short program will be included, and we’ll have lots of memorabilia on display!
- 11:00 – 2:00 pm: Tour your alma mater! Join a small group for a guided tour, or explore the Cathedral campus on your own. Our doors will be open for you to take a walk down memory lane.
- 1:00 – 3:00 pm: Reunion Picnic. ALL alumni and friends/family of alumni are invited to join us for burgers, brats, sides, and beverages in the new North building and outdoor patio facing the Mississippi River. The North gym will be open for anyone who wants to shoot some hoops, and we’ll have corn hole set up in the outdoor courtyard for your enjoyment.
- Your graduating class may have planned a gathering at a local restaurant, bar, or private location for the evening. To see if your class has organized something, reach out to Rachel Eickhoff at email@example.com or (320) 316-1082.
Sunday, August 15:
- 9:30 am: Mass at St. Mary’s Cathedral in downtown St. Cloud.
We cannot wait to welcome you back!
*Please note: When you go to check out for registration, instead of saying “Pay,” the website will say, “Donate via Bank Account” or “Donate via Credit Card.” You do have the option to make a donation if you like, but the registration and ticket fees are not tax-deductible.
Prefer to pay by cash or check when you arrive? Simply call us to RSVP and we’ll add your name to our guest list! Contact Rachel Eickhoff ’15, Alumni Relations, at (320) 316-1082. If you need to leave a message please leave your full name and the names of any guests who will be attending with you, along with which events you plan on attending.
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:August 13, 2021
- Start Time:4:00pm
- End Date:August 15, 2021
- End Time:12:00pm
- Location:Cathedral - NEW North Building!